Monday, January 4, 2010

Powerup Course review#8

All traders know that there is no holy grail to forex trading. But I must tell you, Kishore M's online forex course is the closest one to it.

I was given the opportunity to attend Kishore's online course for free because I won a scholarship from his website. It's been one full year and I must say, I have made USD2565 from my trading efforts using his MRCI report technique which can be found right here.

There are other techniques that are profittable too espcially the Non Farm payroll technique. However due to copyright issues, I cannot show it here.

Kishore is currently having a promotion for his online course because of the new year. If you are really keen on saving alot, you can purchase the couse at a discount here.

To your success,

Kenny Lim

Johor, Malaysia


fortune roomweb pollsParty PokerFXOnline Bingo Promotions
<a href=" http://instaforex.com/index.php?x=BADI" target="_blank">Forex broker</a>
ShoutMix chat widget