Sunday, January 3, 2010

Powerup capital review #3

My name is Adrian . I have completed kishore's course in july 2009. I must say the best part of kishore's training is the 6 months training at SMU.

It is an experience. I long for those weekly thrice sessions at smu. I wonder why people keep saying negative things about him.

Mona came down to singapore and traded live with us. She is genuine guys because she traded live with all of us with real money-thats awesome!
I was shaken of ground when I saw mr kishore talk with jim rogers on stage ön 10th oct at the suntec convention in singapore.

God, how does this man do it. You should have been there to see it.

This week he is speaking at fxweek with the best of
the world.

Friends i just say 1 thing. You must stop complaining and follow his teachings.

It is 1 simple fact of live a tree that bears fruits is always stoned. Few succeed. Some may not succeed. That's a fact of live .

6000 students graduated last year from top 10 universities last year but only 156 of them made it to the top 2 posts. Well do you think the rest 5000 over students can go and castigate their professors and ask for a refund . No guys . Grow up.

Kishore lays the foundation for us. We must learn to build our own structure and find our path of success based on his experience. I am in Penang enjoying my WEEK END. Hope you enjoy your weekend too.

Adrian Tong

Penang

Watch this video and judge for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


fortune roomweb pollsParty PokerFXOnline Bingo Promotions
<a href=" http://instaforex.com/index.php?x=BADI" target="_blank">Forex broker</a>
ShoutMix chat widget