Monday, January 4, 2010

Powerup Capital Review #6


My husband and I had attended Kishore's options course 4 years back and within 3 months we made 40,000$ and bought a Honda accord and gave it to my dad and last year I had attended his forex course and making money in almost most of my trades every day.

I paid him over 10,000 ringgit for both options and forex course and made over 10 times that investment.

Yes he is offering the stimulus package I was there at the recent expo as a volunteer and he was giving his course options+forex etc for almost FREE.

Not only me more than 20 students of his volunteered to support kishore initiative in making a difference. I don't understand what are you complaining about.

When he charges you guys are not happy when he does not charge you say buyer beware there must be something which he is not revealing.

The truth is most of the people on the net I think are his competitors who are posting comments without giving proper names and are not happy with his progress.

I' m glad he taught me how to trade or else in this recession with the education system that we are in, we would be holding a piece of paper(degree) and not have any jobs since colleges don't guarantee a job but charge us huge fees!

I have recovered all my course fees which I paid Powerup Capital but now with no job I don't think I see myself recovering my college education fees.

As far as support is concerned Kishore M offers the best support:

1)we get daily alerts,

2)weekly live trading tutorial face to face with Kishore,

3)online forum where seniors help the junior,

4)coaches are assigned to us,

5)We can log into powerup live trading room every week

6) Online chat support upto 11pm in the night

Who would offer all this? . NONE. NOBODY!

I guess you guys don't know he is an ex hedge fund manager , and don't understand the meaning of hedge fund manager.

A hedge fund manager knows how to trade every thing forex, futures, options, cfd , commodity etc.

Kishore just happened to teach options first rather than forex since Asia is an equity driven market and people are more familiar with stocks and were looking for ways to hedge their portfolio hence options make a perfect fit, not forex.

Now with the recession people are looking for ways to diversify their portfolio and are opened to learning new trading instruments and forex being one of them.

You need to know that in his adverts he uses pictures and testimonials it is the same advert he uses in Singapore.

In singapore unless and until you don't prove the testimonial are real people making real profits you cannot publish.

Have you seen any Malaysian forex trainer advertising in singapore?

No this is because they cannot .

In Malaysia you can advertise and write whatever you want in an ad no one is there asking to proof.

Did you know that majority of the forex trainers are Kishores students and have either learned options or forex from Kishore some of them being Terence , Lily Th, David G, Khumar etc

I think enough of defamatory remarks have been made, these things don't happen in Singapore that is why all blogs have been removed in Singapore which post defamatory remarks we should not misuse freedom of speech and the blog owner should stop allowing this to happen and start being more responsible.

In fact i suggest the blog owner should stop allowing those who just go for his free previews and post rubbish.

Rather those who have done the course should be allowed to post comments just like myself. We have to show that we Malaysians are responsible citizens and a first world/class nation. I am not saying you will make money on all trades learnt from the Powerup course and I dont but overall I am making money and that is what matters to me and my husband.

Zainah Arifin

Kedah, Malaysia

Free newsletters from Kishore M


fortune roomweb pollsParty PokerFXOnline Bingo Promotions
<a href=" http://instaforex.com/index.php?x=BADI" target="_blank">Forex broker</a>
ShoutMix chat widget