Sunday, January 3, 2010

Powerup Capital review #4

I am from Australia. I attended kishore's course in April 2009.

I attended the preview conducted by kishore In April 2009 precisely 17th April 2009. I am a silent Admirer for Kishore because I have read a lot about him. Frankly this Gentleman has a great exposure, as I know he has conducted training in London, Hongkong, including Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. He also has training sessions in the Gulf .None the less I thought to give it a shot so I went to attend his preview.Coincidantly Mona was there first time as well listening to kishore. I must say he is sound with the subject. He gave a fair offer to everyone and was charismatic in his selling. Towards the end of his talk I saw 70 % of the class go back and sign up for his course. I decided to wait before taking a call. I did a bit of research before I decided to join his June 2009 Batch.

Few good things from my learning.
• I have read a lot of blogs saying that he is arrogant and a con man. Friends I am a student of psychology. Let me throw some light on kishore. We were 50 of us for 3 full days with him at the Berjaya Times Square. He was polite to everyone. Intact there was a student who came in late and missed 2 hours .kishore was kind to sit back at lunch and teach him. That is a gesture of a great man.

• It has been 4 months since I have attended the course. I must say kishore is doing great by offering classroom sessions every week for beginners and I must say Mona is a great lady. I have heard people saying she’s a fraud; she cannot make the kind of money.
Friends let me throw some light on this fact.

Good friends of God ,Let me first tell you if kishore is a fraud he wouldn’t have cared enough to offer us a classroom session for us to sharpen our skills and let’s face it the class sessions are conducted by his students who make real money. We had a chance to see the statement of our coaches.

Good job Powerup coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secondly i must surely congratulate Mona.

Friends come to think of it ,if Mona was a fake she wouldn’t have the audacity to trade life with real money in front of graduates in Singapore and Malaysia .she would be thrown out if she wasn’t genuine. I attended both the session by Mona. August 2009 Malaysia at SS2 and Oct 2009 Singapore at SMU Singapore.
On a final light Note Friends!!!!!!!!!

His system may work for so many, may not work for some. If it doesn’t work for you accept it with a pinch of salt and look for alternatives.
Marriage has worked for some not worked for so many ,but how many of us have gone back to the priest and cursed and called him a fraud for getting you hitched to a wrong girl.
Similarly how many of us have gone back to our universities castigating our professors for their teachings failing which we are currently jobless.
Friends wake up. I am from Australia; there are many Forex Trainers there as well. We live in a society that has many efficient people around. Instead of cursing people lets work towards improving ourselves, making the right decision, right choices and finally stop complaining.
I strongly believe if you cannot do well to yourself you surely cannot do better for yourself.
SO FRIENDS IF YOU HAVENT ATTEDED MR KISHORE TRAINING.

ATTEND HIS COURSE, SPEND 6 MONTHS WITH HIM AND THEN TAKE A CALL.

PROBABLY YOU WIILL THEN BE HEARD AND PEOPLE CAN TAKE YOUR OPINION SERIOUSLY.

Warmest regards,

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


fortune roomweb pollsParty PokerFXOnline Bingo Promotions
<a href=" http://instaforex.com/index.php?x=BADI" target="_blank">Forex broker</a>
ShoutMix chat widget