Sunday, January 3, 2010

Powerup capital review #2

My dear fellow Indians and Asians. I have to share this achievement by an Asian Mr.Kishore M. He is the CEO of PowerUp Capital Network Pte. Ltd. Singapore on the 10th of October to attend the Wealth Summit Asia 2009 at the Suntec Convention Centre.

The ground shook under my feet when I saw Mr. Kishore share the stage with the richest man in Singapore Sir Jim Rogers (partner to George Soros of Soros Fund) I am proud to say we have an Asian rubbing shoulders with the best of the world. Mr. Kishore keep the good work going. We will be there to back you up. You are the best and I am proud to announce it. We in India have high respects for your good work.

All the Best.

Good wishes always from India from Indians. “Jai Ho”

Kumar

Receive free newsletters from Kishore M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


fortune roomweb pollsParty PokerFXOnline Bingo Promotions
<a href=" http://instaforex.com/index.php?x=BADI" target="_blank">Forex broker</a>
ShoutMix chat widget