Monday, January 4, 2010

Powerup capital review #13


I started with $2200 and within 4months my account is showing $33,000. Powerup FOREX trading system is definitely a very good system for me to achieve high Speed Success. - Zolene Chui (Singapore)

Out of 28 trades I entered last Friday (08-08-08), I won 26 and lost 2, but received net SGD 7192.6462 (119.88% of my capital SGD~6000 in one day). As a beginner of FX trading, I really can't believe myself to generate such amount of income in a single day trade from FX spot in which I used only two methods (Instant Pip & Pip Maximizer) I can definitely say that these are the best two FX methods that I can and will confidently continue to use to achieve future success in FX.

I am so happy to share my FX trading achievement that I gained for the first time and thank you so much for teaching us these FX miracle strategies.

- With best regards, Aye Aye (Singapore)


Within 7days I got a return of $18000 plus which average off to $2,500 per day. In One month of 22 trading days I made profit of $50,000 on a capital of $5,000 i.e. 1000% return which average off to over $2,000 per day consistent income. Forex can give you Daily income. Will not you be excited to wake up everyday and put money in your bank? Now I cannot wait for Monday to come. And cannot wait to go to bed and wake up the next day. Everyday have become very exciting even for someone like me who is already financially free and making big money annually. It will be more exciting for normal people even if they do only 10% of what I have done daily, whilst I start off with $5000, they can start off with $500.

Bellum Tan (Ambassador Robert Kiyosaki)
Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Date: 28th April 2008


I have been trading since July 2008 and happy to let you know, that I have been improving upon my trading, while following the techniques learnt at your FX trading course.
I have been able to make an average of
5000$ a day, when I have the time to trade and sometimes make between 15000$ to even 28000$ in a single day of trading, when the trend is really favourable on that day. I wish, I can set aside more time for trading!
Thank you for a great FX trading course, that helps set the foundation for me to understand about FX and start trading and making these reasonably good profits, most of the time. You have helped me discover the best money making trading approach. Thank you!
- Raj (Singapore)

I was trading FOREX by myself for 6 months. At the end of every month I was usually breakeven. After taking the PowerUp FX course, I realized the mistakes I had been making, and started to apply the system as Kishore has taught. Slowly I was able to start making $100 per day. Then as my skill improved I started to increase this to $1000 a day. Now I possess the skill to fish for myself. Not only that, I like the fact that I can make money so easily, following the rules of the system. If you attend a Forex course, make it the Powerup course - ADI SOON (MALAYSIA)

I started trading with SGD 2200 and today I have SGD 11,000 in my IG Markets forex A/C in 2 months

Rajesh (Singapore)


I made a quick 15% return on my 1st trade after the Rapid Fire CFD Workshop in just 4 Days – Hang Cheong

Thanks PowerUp!! I just made a 45% return on MRO in just 14 days.”I made a 23% return from my investment in just 1 month. I won 6 out of 7 trades that i did. - Surentran S. (CFD Participant -- Malaysia)

Thanks PowerUp for your FREE Profits CFD Play has helped me make a 135% returns on apple trade in just a week -- Alicia Tong

I am pleased to inform you that I made 15% profit on my first attempt on trading last night on a Lifestyle trade for CRM in 1 Day. This is really interesting given that I had never done any trading of shares in the past. My knowledge about shares is almost zero before I attended your program. Thanks again Powerup for all the coaching, guidance and sharing. I really appreciate it very much. - Bakar (Malaysia)

Thank you so much for your patience in giving me your advice. I truly appreciate it. I have also applied the same strategy to the local market. Since opening my account on the 19th April, till-to-date (June), for 1.5months, this student who ask so many questions, i.e. Hendrick, has gross earning of more than S$6,000.00. Overall, considering the numerous mistakes that I have made, I am pleased with the positive results. Thank you PowerUp - Hendrick Chen (Singapore)

I made 15% return in 1 Day on my very 1st trade after Rapid Fire CFD workshop. Strategy is very easy to understand and apply. - June Tan (Singapore)

I am very happy to inform you that the CFD course conducted by powerup has really helped me. I have been making consistent progress in my trades. My initial investment of SGD 6000 grew over 112% in 2month time. I am making profits on almost 85% of my trades. I would like to thank powerup team for helping me with the fundamentals of trading and clearing my doubts at any time. My confidence has increased and I am convinced that money can be made in the stock market in a very scientific way. – Rahul Nair

For Two Month in July to September we had a 100% gain to our capital invested. In the past we don’t have such kind of percentage profit gain not to mention the short time frame when we trade in stocks which are expensive and need time for it to rise up to have a profit gain. – Eve and Loh

" I learnt to trade FUTURES and doubled my account in 2 months"

Valerie Wong – (Singapore)

"I learned some powerful OPTION strategies. My very first trade has given me a 123% return in 32 days -”

Mr Chandrakant Ambadkar (Dubai)

Receive newsletters from Kishore M at no charge




fortune roomweb pollsParty PokerFXOnline Bingo Promotions
<a href=" http://instaforex.com/index.php?x=BADI" target="_blank">Forex broker</a>
ShoutMix chat widget