Saturday, February 27, 2010

Powerup Capital review #22

We received yet another testimonial from a Powerup Capital graduate:

I was a past student that benefited from attending the actual course which you mention at RM3988. Ever since then after working through the learning curve I’ll say i have made much progress and thank god my decision to join wasn't wasted.

Its not like that I am a staunch supporter of Kishore M of anything like that , but as a person that has gone through thick and thin of life for the past 65 years I will need to say its been amazing what forex can do for you, all you need is hardwork , determination , patient and not be greedy.

I felt by reading the commets of some haters that somehow judged Kishore's books without even reading the whole book. Its very sad for a person that has not even done the 3 days workshop to have such a bad review on Powerup's Insnt FX course.

Lastly let me advice , there are no free lunches in this world , what is presented to us is a FREE SEMINAR with the organiser paying for the advertisment to alert you and also to have a place for you to come to listen to his talk. Do appreciate that in the 1st place. What is presented to you is worth the RM3988/- as its a piece of intellectual property that we Malaysians do not know how to appreciate ( pirated vcd’s )

To end I have came to know the employees of the organizer for quite sometime and I can tell you all the employees were very kind and helpful. I don't see there is any wrong doing in telling you to occasionally log in to their ” infologi ” website to know the upcoming schedule. As you also must understand that running a seminar is ALWAYS dependent on the availability of the speaker so its not rude of her to advice you to check the website later.


fortune roomweb pollsParty PokerFXOnline Bingo Promotions
<a href=" http://instaforex.com/index.php?x=BADI" target="_blank">Forex broker</a>
ShoutMix chat widget