Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Powerup Capital Review #54

"I started with $3500 in Jan and to date I have made $25,000.00"


"Today I had done 25 trades of which i was successful with 23. Managed to make about $535.00 in one day. For ones which i didn’t make money I keyed the currency wrong instead of pressing GBP/USD in a hurry i keyed GBP/SGD and other I was caught on the wrong side. One day i will be trading with all trades successful :).

I started with $3500 in Jan and to date I have made $25,000.00 .Thank you very much for all your support. May you be a blessing to many more in the days to come. "
Dominic Dsilva - Singapore
27th April 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


fortune roomweb pollsParty PokerFXOnline Bingo Promotions
<a href=" http://instaforex.com/index.php?x=BADI" target="_blank">Forex broker</a>
ShoutMix chat widget